What Information the Website Collects
When visitors to the Website complete SAL’s Contact Us form on the Website, SAL collects certain personally identifiable information, such as your first name, last name, e-mail address, and telephone number.
When you visit and interact with the Website, certain information about your computer hardware and software may be collected automatically. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by SAL for the operation of the Website, to maintain quality of the Website, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Website.
How We Use the Information That We Collect
SAL may use the information that we collect to send you e-mail communications. SAL may also contact you by telephone number (including any wireless number) you may have provided to SAL through the Website. SAL will not sell your information and will only use your personal information to complete the transaction you initiated and provided to SAL.
When We Disclose Your Personal Information
- Disclosure By Law. You acknowledge and agree that SAL may disclose information you provide if required to do so by law or if SAL, in our sole discretion, believe that disclosure is reasonable necessary to
- comply with the law, requests or orders from law enforcement, or any legal process (whether or not such disclosure is required by applicable law);
- protect or defend SAL or a third party’s rights or property; and/or
- protect someone’s health or safety, such as when harm or violence against any person (including you) is threatened.
- Affiliated Entities. SAL reserves the right to share any personally identifiable information or other information about you which you provide to (or which is gathered from) the Website with any of its funding partner financial institutions.
- Information Transferred as a Result of a Change in Business. As SAL develops its business, we may sell, merge, assign or otherwise transfer or dispose of a portion or all of the assets or membership interest of SAL or its affiliated entities (including, without limitation, in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings) and, depending on the transaction, your personally identifiable information may be one of the transferred assets. If this occurs, you will be notified if there are any material changes to the way your personally identifiable information is collected, used and/or disclosed.
SAL may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience all of the features of this Website.
Security of Your Personal Information
SAL secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. SAL will exercise reasonable care in providing secure transmission of information between your computer and our servers, but given that no information transmitted over the Internet can be guaranteed 100% secure, SAL cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to SAL over the Internet and as such accepts no liability for an unintentional disclosure of such information.
SAL recognizes the importance of children’s safety and privacy on the Internet. Therefore, in compliance with applicable laws, SAL does not intentionally collect personally identifiable information from, nor does SAL offer any content targeted to children on the Website. Children under the age of thirteen should not use the Website, as it is not targeted to children.
SAL controls and operates the Website from the United States. The Website is not intended to subject SAL to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the United States. Please note that SAL does not represent or warrant that the Website is appropriate for use in any particular jurisdiction. Those who choose to access the Website do so at their own initiative and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations.
Last Revision Date: March 16, 2020